1. You can browse the menu with the S&Q Dial in addition to original menu wheel.
2. The F3 now has simultaneous HDMI and SDI outputs. This will allow you to use 3rd party view finders and works in all formats.
3. They’ve included a new metadata filing system.
4. Live dual link outputs in 444 and 442. This allows you to use both SDI outputs when working in Dual link. This gives you two more clean channels to use with external recorders.
5. They’ve also improved the ND filter system. You can adjust the colors in each of the filters.
6. Ability to use the upcoming S-Log update (when they become available) is also included in the update.
You can download the update here.
Be the first to receive the latest news from CrumplePop.
Your cart is empty.